Get all the curriculum and resources you need to implement the Charlotte Mason Method in your homeschool. This educational philosophy is based on living books, nature studies, art and music, and good habit formation. These sources honor the philosophy and spirit of the ideas of Charlotte Mason and make it easy for you to incorporate this beautiful way of learning into your home.
One Stop Shopping, or Eclectic Education?
Choosing Your Home School Curriculum
Mad Dog Math
IXL Math Curriculum
Alan Jemison Music
Seton Testing Services
Homeschool-Where Do I Begin
Choosing Preschool and Kindergarten Homeschool Curriculum
Drawn Into the Heart of Reading
Writing Strands & Reading Strands
English from the Roots Up
Pecci Reading Method: At Last! A Reading Method for Every Child
The Story of the World
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Activity Book One: Ancient Times
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Activity Book Two: The Middle Ages
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Activity Book Three: Early Modern Times
- Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times Audiobook CD, read by Jim Weiss
Total Language Plus
Learn and Do Unit Studies
The Complete Home Learning Source Book : The Essential Resource Guide for Homeschoolers, Parents, and Educators Covering Every Subject from Arithmetic to Zoology
A Little Way of Homeschooling
This book is a compilation of the experiences of 13 different homeschoolers and how they incorporated an unschooling style of teaching in their homes. This book addresses the question of whether a Catholic can happily and successfully unschool. This home education approach is presented as a sensible way to access the mystery of learning, in which it operates not as an ideology in competition with the Catholic faith, but rather a flexible and individual homeschooling path.
A History of Science
Life in America
Noah Webster's Reading Handbook
A Child's Story of America
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.